Tuesday, April 5, 2011

12cm Hujoo, Yes I fell for the cuteness.

First off lets give credit to the one brought this new doll to my attention.
Asenva, her videos are always inspiring and catches the attention of the viewers. I personally have learned so much just through her youtube channel. AsenvaBJD

Video:

Clearly I am calling this an impulse buy,
One reason would be the fact that the price sounded so pleasing as compared to $120.00 as some of the other hujoo dolls my be. Two Reason, I am in a sulking mood. I know I should have my Afra doll by now, but getting a new house for rent, new tires for the Truck, then paying the Truck off. All stuff that is more important has come to prolong my wait for my doll. In short it's driving me nuts. Three Reason, Cute. Four reason maybe I could convince my friends close by to buy this one or I can give them one as a gift. Five Reason, this will keep me at bay for another month, or at least get shop ready for my BJD's.

"I CHOOSE YOU!"





She is the suve version of the new Baby Hujoo "She soo tiny"