Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Doll, Random things, Chains and Coke

Well, Hello all yes I know it's a Twilight doll. I collect them XD. My sister surprised me today in purchasing her so not I only need Jacob, Alice, and the angry blonde vampire chick. But will they create more? Maybe Yes , Maybe No.  Then over here Mcdonalds, kids meals are promoting Build a Bear again so I've been picking up a few of these with help from coworkers ^-^. 


Chains Oh My! And in pretty colors too!
I picked these up at Joanns and there are
4  3"-4" long links of chain in the select
colors only $1.00 so I snagged them all.

Ok Not Coke but Pepsie. I picked these up as a result for a holiday stocking stuffer. Each of these things are around SD, 1/3 doll size. Maybe a 2 liter for MSD. The pluss to these things I got one of each flavor for about $5.00 And they are Lip Balm.